Success Mindset Map Webinar Summaries
In the webinars we are going to present relevant examples from Robert and Mickey’s coaching, consulting and modeling work for helping entrepreneurs and business leaders navigating the course through the five core focuses of building a thriving business.
1. Increasing your personal satisfaction in what you are doing - May 6, 2020, 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST
In this webinar we will cover how to adopt a mindset like Richard Branson of the Virgin Group in order to “follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.” This includes:
- Getting in touch with that spark that comes from connecting with your passion.
- Discovering the energy and motivation for your venture and help you ready to go “full sail” for what you want.
- Creating the means and the discipline to be able to take care of yourself and not become overly stressed or burned out.
- Setting aside the time to explore and reconnect with what you love to do, what is important to you and what you are good at doing – i.e., your passion, your sense purpose and your excellence.
2. Making a genuine and meaningful contribution - May 20, 2020, 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST
In this webinar we will cover how to adopt a mindset that combines the characteristics of Anita Roddick of The Body Shop and Muhammad Yunus of the Grameen Bank in order to (a) create “an honorable livelihood, where you take your skills, use them and earn a living from it,” in a way that (b) “gives you a sense of freedom and allows you to balance your life the way you want” and (c) empower others and help them to be happy.
- Developing an inner compass that lets you which you know which direction you want to go, even if you do not know where you will end up.
- Clarifying your purpose and the unique gift and contribution that you bring to others through your venture.
- Harnessing the energy and motivation for making a positive difference.
- Putting the means in place to get ongoing and relevant feedback in order to develop an effective and relevant product or solution.
- Sustaining the means and the discipline to be able to take care of yourself and not become overly stressed or burned out.
- Brainstorming and implementing products and services that anticipate and fulfill customer needs.
- Attracting and providing direction and support to team members and encouraging team cooperation.
3. Achieving greater innovation and resilience - May 29, 2020, 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST
In this webinar we will cover how to adopt a mindset that combines the characteristics of Howard Schultz of Starbucks and Muhammad Yunus of the Grameen Bank by deepening your sense of a role that creates a meaningful relationship with customers and potential partners in a way that sustainably empowers them and helps them to be happy. This includes:
- Clarifying the status and position you have with respect to your customers, competitors and partners.
- Putting into action your purpose and the unique gift and contribution that you bring to others through your venture.
- Deepening the energy and motivation for your venture and staying the course despite adversity and uncertainty.
- Increasing the amount and frequency of relevant feedback in order to avoid problems and obstacles and make innovative course corrections.
- Expanding your ability to scan your horizon for possibilities and “weak signals” that may indicate important opportunities for innovation.
- Encouraging and providing opportunities for team members to learn and grow.
- Identify and leveraging synergies between what you are doing and the products, services or competences of other ventures.
4. Establishing financial robustness / stability - June 8, 2020, 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST
In this webinar we will cover how to adopt a mindset that combines the characteristics of Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Steve Jobs of Apple in order to have to have a clearer map of your destination and the ambition to “put a dent in the universe.” This includes:
- Using ongoing and relevant feedback in order to build the critical path to reach profitability.
- Consistently scanning your horizon for possibilities and “weak signals” that indicate important opportunities for conscious cost/benefit optimization.
- Acquiring tools and resources (including digital) needed to remain in control and “stay the course” under challenging and changing conditions.
- Fostering and keeping up ongoing dialog with customers and prospects.
- Identifying potential investors and providers of other essential resources and creatively get their interest and commitment to support your venture.
5. Building a scalable business - June 17, 2020, 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST
In this webinar we will cover how to adopt a mindset that combines the characteristics of Steve Jobs of Apple and Howard Schultz of Starbucks in order to develop a strong ambition and a sense of a role that creates a meaningful relationship with customers, competitors and potential partners. This includes:
- Deepening the energy and motivation for sustainably growing your venture.
- Building upon and expanding the types of ongoing and relevant feedback in order to avoid obstacles to growth and make the necessary course corrections to expand your venture.
- Expanding and applying the tools and resources to remain aligned and “stay the course” under increasingly complex conditions.
- Investing the time to create and develop a sustainable infrastructure and a path for growth and scalability of your venture.
- Seeking and establishing win-win relationships with potential partners and allies who resonate with your values and vision.